Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
NDC Code: 50332-0132
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchiti
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Enter section text here
|Labeler - NorMed (069560969)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.