Bacitracin Zinc by Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
Medically reviewed on July 6, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 68786-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (equal to 500 Bacitracin units) Antibiotic
- Minor cuts
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or open.
Hard Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product ( an equal amount to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- First aid to help prevent infections
- Not for ophthalmic use
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Not for ophthalmic use.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Sion Biotext Medical Ltd (532775194)|
|Sion Biotext Medical Ltd||532775194||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent