Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 18, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 68786-220
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (equal to 500 Bacitracin units) Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- Minor cuts
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or open.
Hard Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product ( an equal amount to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- First aid to help prevent infections
- Not for ophthalmic use
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Not for ophthalmic use.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Sion Biotext Medical Ltd (532775194)|
|Sion Biotext Medical Ltd||532775194||manufacture(68786-220)|