CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 8, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Pedicis Research LLC
NDC Code: 51151-000
For the cure of most ringworm (tinea orporis) and athletes foot (tinea
pedis) fungal infections. For the relief of itching; burning; scaling;
cracking; redness; soreness; irritation; discomfort that may accompany
For external use only.
on children unless directed by a doctor.
avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
- if irritation occurs
- no improvement is seen 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
before beginning treatment if pregnant/breast feeding.
- Clean affected area with soap and water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply to affected areas twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by physician.
- Supervise children in the use of the product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult physician.
- Formula will dry completely in several minutes without residue.
- Change socks regularly at least once a daily.
- Wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes.
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Green Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Povidone Iodine, Vitamin E Acetate
PROFESSIONAL DISPENSED ONLY BY PHYSICIANS CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment PROFESSIONAL Advanced Antifungal Solution 15mL / 0.5 oz Distributed by Pedicis Research LLC Radnor, PA 19087 Patent Pending
|CIDACIN ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT
|Labeler - Pedicis Research LLC (078496974)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Drug Information
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder