CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Pedicis Research LLC
NDC Code: 51151-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the cure of most ringworm (tinea orporis) and athletes foot (tinea
pedis) fungal infections. For the relief of itching; burning; scaling;
cracking; redness; soreness; irritation; discomfort that may accompany
For external use only.
on children unless directed by a doctor.
avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
- if irritation occurs
- no improvement is seen 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
before beginning treatment if pregnant/breast feeding.
- Clean affected area with soap and water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply to affected areas twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by physician.
- Supervise children in the use of the product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult physician.
- Formula will dry completely in several minutes without residue.
- Change socks regularly at least once a daily.
- Wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes.
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Green Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Povidone Iodine, Vitamin E Acetate
PROFESSIONAL DISPENSED ONLY BY PHYSICIANS CIDACIN Antifungal Treatment PROFESSIONAL Advanced Antifungal Solution 15mL / 0.5 oz Distributed by Pedicis Research LLC Radnor, PA 19087 Patent Pending
|CIDACIN ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT
|Labeler - Pedicis Research LLC (078496974)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.