Foot Works Cracked Heel
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 1mL in 50mL, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.065mL in 50mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC code: 10096-4423
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 20, 2022.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%.......
........First aid antiseptic
• first aid to help reduce the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• first aid for the temporary relief of pain in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
• do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
• do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
• consult a doctor in the case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
• if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age:
• consult a doctor
WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, UREA, CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 80, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
lidocaine, benzalkonium chloride cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.