Foot Works Cracked Heel
Medically reviewed on May 30, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 1mL in 50mL, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.065mL in 50mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-4423
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%.......
........First aid antiseptic
• first aid to help reduce the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• first aid for the temporary relief of pain in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
• do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
• do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
• consult a doctor in the case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
• if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age:
• consult a doctor
WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, UREA, CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYSORBATE 80, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
lidocaine, benzalkonium chloride cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine topical
- Benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical anesthetics