SURGICEPT Waterless, Surgical Handscrub and Healthcare Personnel Handwash
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.75mL in 1mL
Labeler: HEALTHPOINT, LTD
NDC code: 0064-1080
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 1, 2022.
Ethyl alcohol 70% w/w
- Surgical Hand Scrub: Significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash: Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to or have a known or suspected hypersensitivity to any ingredient in this product.
- on or near the eyes, mucous membranes or mouth. If product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, redness or allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Surgical Hand Scrub: Clean under nails with a nail pick. Nails should be maintained with a 1mm free edge. Apply to clean, dry hands. (1) Dispense sufficient quantity of SURGICEPT to cover one hand (approx. 2ml) into cupped palm. Dip the fingertips of your opposite hand into SURGICEPT and work under the nails. Spread remainder of SURGICEPT on hand and lower two-thirds of forearm. (2) Repeat Step 1 with other hand and forearm. (3) Dispense an additional sufficient quantity (approx. 2ml) of SURGICEPT and apply to all surfaces of hands up to wrists, paying particular attention to nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces. Allow to dry before donning gloves. Do not dry with a towel.
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash: Wet hands thoroughly with SURGICEPT and allow to dry without wiping.
- Store upright at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat.
- Protect from light until use.
Behentrimonium methosulfate, benzalkonium chloride, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, chlorhexidine gluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, PPG-3 myristyl ether, water.
Please call 1-800-523-0502 (M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST) or visit our web site www.surgicept.com.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Ethyl alcohol 70% w/w
WATERLESS Surgical Hand Scrub & Healthcare Personnel Handwash
2 fl oz (59 ml)
CareFusion, Leawood, KS 66211
Healthpoint, Ltd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
by DPT Laboratories, Ltd., San Antonio, TX 78215
REORDER NO. 0064-1080-59
PATENT NO. 6,846,846
WATERLESS, SURGICAL HANDSCRUB AND HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL HANDWASH
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - HEALTHPOINT, LTD (965634504)|
|DPT LABORATORIES, LTD||832224526||manufacture(0064-1080)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.