ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid by The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- do not use with NyQuil
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
|adults & children
12 yrs & over
|One dose = TWO 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg)
at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity
- Protect from light
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, red #40, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.