Terrasil Wart Removal MAX
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 26, 2021.
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 15.0g in 100g
Labeler: Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 24909-112
Salicylic Acid 15%
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is
easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation. Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, warts on the face or mucous membranes.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
Wash affected area. If desired, soak in warm water up to 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Apply a thick layer of Terrasil to wart. Cover affected area with a clean bandage. Repeat procedure 1-2 times daily until wart is removed (for up to 12 weeks).
Store at room temperature.
beeswax, bentonite clay, jojoba seed oil, magnesium oxide, peppermint oil, silver oxide, zinc oxide.
|TERRASIL WART REMOVAL
salicylic acid stick
|Labeler - Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC (018950611)|
|Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC||018950611||manufacture(24909-112), label(24909-112)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Drug Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Wart Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more