Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1g in 100g
Labeler: Guangdong Zhanjiang Jimin Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd.
NDC code: 68085-8012
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 20, 2023.
Storage: Store at 20-25 C (68-77 F)
Inactive ingredients: camphor, menthol, stearic acid, ethylparaben, glyceryl monostearate, glycerin, mineral oil, and triethanolamine
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Condition worsens
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use
• For the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
• For the external genital itching, if you have a vaginal discharge, ask a doctor.
When using this product
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not begin use of any other hrdrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
• For external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
• Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Active ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1%........................... Anti-itch
temporarily relieve itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes
Warnings - For external use only
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
• Apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
• Do not use, ask a doctor
|Labeler - Guangdong Zhanjiang Jimin Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. (654041649)|
|Registrant - Guangdong Zhanjiang Jimin Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd (654041649)|
|Guangdong Zhanjiang Jimin Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd||654041649||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.