Rompe Pecho CF
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-235
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients:(in each teaspoonful 5 ml.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg ...................................... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................................................... Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg .................................................... Nasal Decongestant
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use
- If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or
emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• a persistant or chronic cough
- a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
• a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be sign of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well before use
Do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period or as directed by a doctor.
adults and children 12 years of age and over
|10 mL (2 tsps) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||5 mL (1 tsp) every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- temporarily relieves cough and nasal congestion as may occur with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
Inactive Ingredients:Blue Cohosh root extract, Echinacea root extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, glycerin, Golden Seal root extract, Honey, Horehound, Licorice Root extract, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mullein leaf extract, Myrrh gum extract, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Slippery Elm Bark extract, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Water, Wild Cherry Bark extract and Zinc Sulfate.
Questions or Comments?
305-805-3456 Monday - Friday 9AM to 5PM EST
Efficient Laboratories, Inc., Miami, Fl 33166
Made in U.S.A.
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
|Registrant - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.