miaderm-L radiation relief
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aiden Industries LLC
NDC code: 71320-200
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 5, 2022.
LIDOCAINE HCL 4%
- For the temporary relief of pain, irritation and itching associated with radiation dermatitis, mild burns, and sunburn.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinsethoroughly with cool water.
- In case of ingestion call Poison Control or contact your physician.
- Do not use: on open wounds, cuts, infected skin, mouth, genitals, or mucous membranes.
- Do not use: if you are allergic to any other type of numbing medication.
- Do not use: if taking Class I antiarrhythmic drugs (such as Tocainide and Mexiletine).
- Consult your physician for children under 13 years.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 13 years old and older.
- Wash and dry affected area.
- Unless directed do not apply more than three to four times a day.
- Do not use 1 hour prior to radiation treatment.
- Wash hands immediately afterwards to avoid contact with eyes.
- Typical application is a quarter size amount over affected area.
- Store at 77°F: (25°C); excursions permitted to 59° - 86°F: (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing. Keep lid tightly closed.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopentyldiol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Phosphate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
lidocaine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler - Aiden Industries LLC (022183598)|
|Lifetech Resources LLC||081239587||manufacture(71320-200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.