Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 400mg
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise use age
- repeat dose as needed
- do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
|under 24||under 2 yrs||ask a doctor|
|24-47||2-5 yrs||1 tablet|
|48-95||6-11 yrs||2 tablets|
- each tablet contains: calcium 161 mg
- sodium free
- store at room temperature, avoid excessive humidity
flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, red 27 aluminum lake, sorbitol, sugar, talc
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more