Medically reviewed on December 19, 2016.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 400mg
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise use age
- repeat dose as needed
- do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
|under 24||under 2 yrs||ask a doctor|
|24-47||2-5 yrs||1 tablet|
|48-95||6-11 yrs||2 tablets|
- each tablet contains: calcium 161 mg
- sodium free
- store at room temperature, avoid excessive humidity
flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, red 27 aluminum lake, sorbitol, sugar, talc
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more