Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- In eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense palmful
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.800.328.0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1.651.222.5352 (number is in the U.S.)
Inactive ingredients: water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
1250 mL (42.3 flx oz)
Ecolab 370 Wabasha Street N St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
tel: 1 800 392 3392
© 2014 Ecolab USA Inc All rights reserved
Made in United States
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.