Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC code: 47593-275
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 17, 2022.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- In eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense palmful
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.800.328.0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1.651.222.5352 (number is in the U.S.)
Inactive ingredients: water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
1250 mL (42.3 flx oz)
Ecolab 370 Wabasha Street N St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
tel: 1 800 392 3392
© 2014 Ecolab USA Inc All rights reserved
Made in United States
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.