TERRASIL ANTI-FUNGAL TREATMENT
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 18, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 24909-107
- Cures most fungal skin infections, including ringworm and tinea.
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, discoloration, soreness, irritation, discomfort, redness and chafing associated with fungal skin infections.
For external use only. Do not use on children under two years of age unless directed by a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Wash and dry affected skin. Apply a thin layer of Terrasil over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. Store at room temperature.
(Organic) Beeswax, Bentonite, Magnesium Oxide, Peppermint Oil, Silver Oxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Zinc Oxide
|TERRASIL ANTI-FUNGAL TREATMENT
clotrimazole 1.0% ointment
|Labeler - Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC (018950611)|
|Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC||018950611||manufacture, label|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 24 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Latest FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream