Bikini Zone Medicated CREME
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 10, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 2g in 100g
Labeler: CCA Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 61543-1601
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with minor skin irritation.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- redness is present
- irritation develops
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and older
- see top of cap to open tube
- immediately after hair removal, apply sparingly to areas affected
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- continue to apply as a part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
aloe barbadensis gel, benzyl alcohol, camphor, cetearyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, disodium edta, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, peg-40 stearate, peg-100 stearate, polyquaternium-37, ppg-1 trideceth-6, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, salicylic acid, sd alcohol 23a, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).
|BIKINI ZONE MEDICATED CREME
|Labeler - CCA Industries, Inc. (106771041)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 218 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (6)
- Patient Information
- Lidocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream