Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC code: 57896-756
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2022.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough with too much phlegm (mucus) that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or accompanied by fever, rash, or headaches that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- do not exceed recommended dose
|Adult and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)|
|Children under 12 years||Do not use|
citric acid, flavor, glycerin, menthol, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, water
- store at room temperature between 15°-30°C (59° -86°F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use this product if breakaway band on cap is broken or missing
GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
1650 63rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11204 USA
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.