Kay Alphasan Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Kay Chemical Co
NDC Code: 63146-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Eye or skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1-800-391-1504
water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-532-7732
ALPHASAN HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Kay Chemical Co (003237021)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.