Kay Alphasan Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 27, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Kay Chemical Co
NDC Code: 63146-303
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Eye or skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1-800-391-1504
water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-532-7732
ALPHASAN HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Kay Chemical Co (003237021)|