Wartrol Wart Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.51mL in 14.78mL
Labeler: Pacific Naturals
NDC Code: 24488-013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 17%
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
if discomfort persists.
Keep away from fire or flame.
If swallowed, get medical help pr contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area. (Optional: Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.)
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount at a time with a brush to sufficiently to cover each wart.
- Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Ethyl Alcohol, Flexible Collodion, Menthol, Polysorbate-80, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyproylcellulose
Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Pacific Naturals (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creations Garden Natural Products, Inc (961956229)|
|Creations Garden Natural Products, Inc||961956229||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Sep 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more