Wartrol Wart Remover
Medically reviewed on September 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.51mL in 14.78mL
Labeler: Pacific Naturals
NDC Code: 24488-013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 17%
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
if discomfort persists.
Keep away from fire or flame.
If swallowed, get medical help pr contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area. (Optional: Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.)
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount at a time with a brush to sufficiently to cover each wart.
- Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Ethyl Alcohol, Flexible Collodion, Menthol, Polysorbate-80, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyproylcellulose
Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Pacific Naturals (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creations Garden Natural Products, Inc (961956229)|
|Creations Garden Natural Products, Inc||961956229||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more