Mellow Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe and Vitamin E
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Lantern Enterprises Ltd.
NDC code: 50154-0030
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 3, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol,, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD and C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine), FD and C Blue No. 1.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only - hands.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes,
flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105 degrees F.
- May disscolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
This product was not tested on animals.
Made in China
Used under Lic. and Dist. By:
LANTERN ENTERPRISES LTD.
Bellingham, WA 98225
|MELLOW INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Lantern Enterprises Ltd. (240084249)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.