Mellow Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe and Vitamin E
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Lantern Enterprises Ltd.
NDC Code: 50154-0030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol,, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD and C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine), FD and C Blue No. 1.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only - hands.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes,
flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105 degrees F.
- May disscolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
This product was not tested on animals.
Made in China
Used under Lic. and Dist. By:
LANTERN ENTERPRISES LTD.
Bellingham, WA 98225
|MELLOW INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Lantern Enterprises Ltd. (240084249)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.