A and D
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 11.09mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 110.09mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC code: 11523-1314
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 14, 2022.
Diaper Rash Cream
Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide
|Dimethicone 1%||Diaper rash Cream|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Diaper rash Cream|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20°C to 25 °C ( 68° to 77°F)
Aloe barbadensis extract, benzyl alcohol, coconut oil, cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & Vitamin D), fragrance, glyceryl oleate, light mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, synthetic beeswax, water
|A AND D
dimethicone and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.