Dermall Matrix Facial Dermal care Mask
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 6, 2020.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Adenosine 0.014g in 35g
Labeler: Rion MediFab Inc.
NDC Code: 72371-030
Active ingredients: Adenosine 0.04%
Water, Collagen Extract, Glycerin, Chondrus Chrispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Chloride, Amino acid complex, Hydrolized collagen, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa(Rice) Bran Extact, Red Ginseng Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Adenosine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Disodium EDTA, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance
Purpose: Anti Wrinkle
1. Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin 2. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages, tapes or peel-off masks. 3. Stop using if skin becomes reddish, swollen or itchy, during and after usage. 4. Avoid contact with eyes directly. 5. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. 6. Avoid severe stimulation when you attach biogel sheets. 7. Once opened, use biogel sheet immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Helps improve the look of wrinkles.
1. Soothe your skin with skin lotion after washing your face.
2. Take off the plastic cover on both sides after opening aluminum pouch.
3. Attach biogel sheet to fit your face.(Upper sheet with eyes as the center. Lower sheet with lips as the center)
4. The longer the use, the thinner the biogel sheets.
|DERMALL MATRIX FACIAL DERMAL CARE MASK
|Labeler - Rion MediFab Inc. (690056695)|
|Registrant - Rion MediFab Inc. (690056695)|
|JT Co., Ltd.||557785196||manufacture(72371-030)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about adenosine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: cardiac stressing agents