Dynarex Zinc Oxide
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 28, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 250mg in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-119
1191 Zinc Oxide Ointment NDC 67777-119-10
1192 Zinc Oxide Ointment NDC 67777-119-20
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison: ■ ivy ■ oak ■ sumac
For External Use Only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For diaper rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For poison ivy, oak, and sumac: Apply as needed.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
|DYNAREX ZINC OXIDE
zinc oxide ointment ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.