MERCY PAIN RELIEVING
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 10, 2021.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 1.3g in 100g
Labeler: Cloud 9 Naturally
NDC Code: 72070-100
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
• simple backache • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains
For external use only
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
• children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Olive (Oleo Europaea) Oil, Stearic Acid, Water
do not use if seal or cap is broken.
1-403-348-9704, Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5 PM.
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Soothes minor pain of
• muscles • joints • backache • arthritis
Cloud 9 Naturally Inc,
53840 National Rd, Lower unit,
Bridgeport, Ohio, 43912 USA
|MERCY PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Cloud 9 Naturally (255353633)|
|Cloud 9 Naturally||255353633||manufacture(72070-100)|