Whitening Tooth Polish
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 19, 2021.
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.26244g in 108g
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-301
Sodium Fluoride (0.243%)
Use aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Warning: This product contains propolis, which can cause allergic reactions.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- instruct children under 6 years of age on good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
Inactive ingredients: aloe barbadensis, ascorbyl palmitate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, commiphora myrrha oil, flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, papain, poloxamer 407, potassium acesulfame, propolis extract, sodium alkyl sulfate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about fluoride topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 24 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Drug Information
- Sodium fluoride Oral, Dental, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Sodium Fluoride Cream, Gel, and Paste
- Sodium Fluoride Rinse
- Stannous Fluoride Gel
- Stannous Fluoride Rinse