Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 19, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-117
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, psoriasis, , seborrheic dermatitis, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, insect bites, soaps, detergents, and jewelery
- Other use of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Other information Do not store above 100°F.
Inactive ingredients Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Deionized Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin USP, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Melaleuca Oil, Methylparaben, Petrolatum USP, Propylparaben, Serareth-2, Steareth-21, Triethanolamine.
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
|Registrant - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 45 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone butyrate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone probutate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- ... +7 more