Theresienol MD Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 18, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: LANOLIN 12.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Fordee Group, LLC
NDC Code: 72184-001
Uses temporarily protects
- minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- chafed, chapped or cracked skin
For external use only
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions apply as needed
- store between 46°-77°F (8°-25°C)
- use within 6 months of opening
Apple Fruit Extract, Chicken Fat Extract, Clarified Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Onion Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate
Multi-purpose natural skin care serum with lanolin for all skin types, all ages & all stages.
Works naturally with your body.
- Protects and helps relieve minor burns
- Protects and helps relieve minor scrapes
- Helps relieve & heals cracked or chapped skin
- Soothes, hydrates & protects irritated skin
- Natural ingredients
Exclusively distributed by:
1700 Post Oak Blvd.
2BLVD PLACE, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77056, USA
Made in Austria
Skin protectant drug product.
A drug product that temporarily protects injured or exposed skin or mucous membrane surfaces from harmful or annoying stimuli, and may help provide relief to such surfaces.
|THERESIENOL MD SKIN PROTECTANT
|Labeler - Fordee Group, LLC (081100199)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.