HIGHER CONTROL Male Climax Control Lubricating
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 12, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-181
Male Genital Desensitizer
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water.
|HIGHER CONTROL MALE CLIMAX CONTROL LUBRICATING
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.