Tiger Balm by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Dosage form: liniment
Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 260.4mg in 1mL, Menthol, Unspecified Form 148.8mg in 1mL
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Methyl Salicylate 28%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 16%||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, sprains and strains.
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult doctor before use. This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil.
Manufactured by Haw Par Healthcare
Ltd., Singapore under licence from Haw
Par Corporation Ltd.
methyl salicylate and menthol liniment
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.||659207039||MANUFACTURE(66761-333)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.