Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: MENTHOL 15g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 30g in 100g
Labeler: Natureteq Inc.
NDC code: 50231-311
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 11, 2023.
Methyl Salicylate 30%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backaches
For external use only. Do not use other than as directed.
Do not apply
- to wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
When using this product
- avoid getting into the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or excessive irritation of the skin develops
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to salicylates or if taking anticoagulant medications.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply directly to the affected area using hands-free applicator
- application should be limited to 3 or 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a physician
BHT, Eucalyptus Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oleic Acid 700, Paraffin Wax, White Petrolatum
Enter section text here
menthol and methyl salicylate stick
|Labeler - Natureteq Inc. (243737371)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.