Salinaax Eye Wash
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Water 98.6mL in 100mL
Labeler: Aaxis Pacific
NDC Code: 68276-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose:
Purified water USP98.6%............................................Eye Wash
Uses: For irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants, and chlorinated water.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse. Once opened, discard any unused solution immediately, do not transfer to other containers
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists, consult a doctor
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
Do Not Use:
- For injection
- While wearing contact lenses
- If eye is lacerated or object is embedded
- If snap-off is broken or missing
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist snap-off top to open
- Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the container
- Discard container after use
Store out of direct sunlight between 59 degrees F and 86 degrees F (15 degrees C and 30 degrees C)
PHMB,Potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride USP, sodium hydroxide.
|Labeler - Aaxis Pacific (751370305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.