Salinaax Eye Wash
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Water 98.6mL in 100mL
Labeler: Aaxis Pharmaceuticals Inc Dba Aaxis Pacific
NDC Code: 68276-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water USP 98.6%
For irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants, and chlorinated water.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If snap off top is broken or missing
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Do not touch the tip of container to any surface to acoid contamination
- If you experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- If condition worsens or persists
- If there are open wounds in or near the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist snap-off top to open
- Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the container
- DO not reuse
- Discard container after use
Store out of direct sunlight between 590F and 860F (150C and 300C)
PHMB,Potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride USP, sodium hydroxide.
NDC numbers - 68276-006-01, 02, 03, 04, 05
Sterile Buffered Isotonic Solution with Preservative
For emergency eye cleaning and First Aid use.
Cleans, refreshes, soothes
DO NOT USE IF SNAP-OFF TOP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Sterile using aseptic processing technique
68786-006-05.......... 0.5 fl.oz (15mL)
68786-006-01.......... 5.0 fl.oz (148mL)
68786-006-02.......... 8.0 fl.oz (236mL)
68786-006-03.......... 16 fl.oz (472mL)
68786-006-04.......... 32 fl.oz (944mL)
|Labeler - Aaxis Pharmaceuticals Inc Dba Aaxis Pacific (049082677)|
|Registrant - Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd (595239682)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.