Salinaax Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Water 98.6mL in 100mL
Labeler: Aaxis Pacific
NDC Code: 68276-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose:
Purified water USP98.6%............................................Eye Wash
Uses: For irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants, and chlorinated water.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse. Once opened, discard any unused solution immediately, do not transfer to other containers
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists, consult a doctor
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
Do Not Use:
- For injection
- While wearing contact lenses
- If eye is lacerated or object is embedded
- If snap-off is broken or missing
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist snap-off top to open
- Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the container
- Discard container after use
Store out of direct sunlight between 59 degrees F and 86 degrees F (15 degrees C and 30 degrees C)
PHMB,Potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride USP, sodium hydroxide.
|Labeler - Aaxis Pacific (751370305)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.