Salinaax Eye Wash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 14, 2021.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Water 98.6mL in 100mL
Labeler: Aaxis Pharmaceuticals Inc Dba Aaxis Pacific
NDC Code: 68276-006
Purified water USP 98.6%
For irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants, and chlorinated water.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If snap off top is broken or missing
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Do not touch the tip of container to any surface to acoid contamination
- If you experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- If condition worsens or persists
- If there are open wounds in or near the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist snap-off top to open
- Flush affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the container
- DO not reuse
- Discard container after use
Store out of direct sunlight between 590F and 860F (150C and 300C)
PHMB,Potassium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride USP, sodium hydroxide.
NDC numbers - 68276-006-01, 02, 03, 04, 05
Sterile Buffered Isotonic Solution with Preservative
For emergency eye cleaning and First Aid use.
Cleans, refreshes, soothes
DO NOT USE IF SNAP-OFF TOP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Sterile using aseptic processing technique
68786-006-05.......... 0.5 fl.oz (15mL)
68786-006-01.......... 5.0 fl.oz (148mL)
68786-006-02.......... 8.0 fl.oz (236mL)
68786-006-03.......... 16 fl.oz (472mL)
68786-006-04.......... 32 fl.oz (944mL)
|Labeler - Aaxis Pharmaceuticals Inc Dba Aaxis Pacific (049082677)|
|Registrant - Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd (595239682)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.