QUITA COLICOS Gas RELIEF Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 5, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1533
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- only use the enclosed dropper. Fill dropper to the recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 12 doses per day
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper well after each use and replace original cap
mL = milliliter
- do not use if printed bottle wrap is missing or broken
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
citric acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltitol, natural flavor, purified water USP, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum
INFANTS (under 2 years): 0.3 mL
CHILDREN (over 2 years): 0.6 mL
|AGE (years)||WEIGHT (lbs.)||DOSE|
|INFANTS under 2||Under 24 lbs.||0.3 mL|
|CHILDREN over 2||More than 24 lbs.||0.6 mL|
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|QUITA COLICOS GAS RELIEF DROPS
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1533), LABEL(24286-1533)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about simethicone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 33 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
- Patient Information
- Simethicone (Advanced Reading)
- Simethicone Capsules and Tablets
- Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Simethicone Liquid Drops