De La Cruz Desempacho
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 525mg in 15mL
Labeler: DLC LABORATORIES, INC.
NDC code: 24286-1523
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 1, 2022.
Sodium bicarbonate 525 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- this product when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or other symptoms of appendicitis are present
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- take only the recommended dosage
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: one tablespoonful (15 mL) every four hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 6 tablespoons in 24 hours.
- consult a doctor for use in children under 12 years of age
- do not exceed recommended dosage. See Warnings.
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 144 mg
- do not accept if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing
- see label for expiration date
- keep tightly closed at room temperature and protect from light
glycerin, peppermint spirit, purified water, rhubarb fluid extract. Contains 5.5% alcohol.
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|DE LA CRUZ DESEMPACHO
sodium bicarbonate liquid
|Labeler - DLC LABORATORIES, INC. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1523), LABEL(24286-1523)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.