De La Cruz Desempacho
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 525mg in 15mL
Labeler: DLC LABORATORIES, INC.
NDC Code: 24286-1523
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium bicarbonate 525 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- this product when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or other symptoms of appendicitis are present
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- take only the recommended dosage
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: one tablespoonful (15 mL) every four hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 6 tablespoons in 24 hours.
- consult a doctor for use in children under 12 years of age
- do not exceed recommended dosage. See Warnings.
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 144 mg
- do not accept if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing
- see label for expiration date
- keep tightly closed at room temperature and protect from light
glycerin, peppermint spirit, purified water, rhubarb fluid extract. Contains 5.5% alcohol.
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|DE LA CRUZ DESEMPACHO
sodium bicarbonate liquid
|Labeler - DLC LABORATORIES, INC. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1523), LABEL(24286-1523)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.