Regular Strength Tri-Buffered Aspirin
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC code: 0363-0183
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 6, 2022.
Buffered aspirin equal to
325 mg aspirin (NSAID)*
(buffered with calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, and magnesium oxide)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg and magnesium 40 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous citric acid, corn starch, dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Bufferin® active ingredient††
Tri-Buffered Aspirin 325
325 mg / PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER (NSAID)
**Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Dr. Reddys Laboratories Inc., owner of the registered trademark Bufferin®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|REGULAR STRENGTH TRI-BUFFERED ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0183)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0183)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0183)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0183)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.