Sinosil Nasal Decongestant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 1, 2021.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: XYLOMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .015mL in 15mL
Labeler: Herbion Pakistan Pvt Ltd
NDC Code: 44237-007
Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 8 to 10 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
Disodium edetate, Di-sodium hydrogen phosphate, D.I. Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium di-hydrogen phosphate, thiomersal
Questions or comments?
1-888-654-3724, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm or www.herbion.com
xylometazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Herbion Pakistan Pvt Ltd (645482936)|
|Registrant - Herbion Pakistan Pvt Ltd (645482936)|
|Herbion Pakistan Pvt Ltd||645482936||manufacture|
More about xylometazoline nasal
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants