Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 3, 2022.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0882
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- insect bites
For external use only.
- in or near the eyes
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor
- May be applied under occlusive dressing.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, trolamine, vitamin E acetate, water
Manufactured by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Ferndale, MI 48220 U.S.A.
Toll free (888) 548-0900
L.M.X.4® is a registered trademark of Ferndale IP, Inc.
Tegaderm™ is a trademark of 3M Corporation.
NDC 0496-0882-06 L.M.X.4® 5 x 5 grams
NDC 0496-0882-07 L.M.X.4® 5 x 5 grams with 10 3M Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressings
NDC 0496-0882-15 L.M.X.4® 15 grams
NDC 0496-0882-30 L.M.X.4® 30 grams
NDC 0496-0882-71 L.M.X.4® 30 grams with 10 3M Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressings
NDC 0496-0882-05 L.M.X.4 5 grams
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0882)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (221)
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (6)
- Drug Information
- Lidocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream