Acetaminophen Extended Release
Medically reviewed on August 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7590
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• minor pain of arthritis
• muscular aches
• premenstrual and menstrual cramps
• the common cold
• temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
• pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
•take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
•swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
•do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
•do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age:
|•ask a doctor|
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
U.S. Patent 7,897,172
Distributed by: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48510 USA
M-05 REV. 10/14
|ACETAMINOPHEN EXTENDED RELEASE
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||REPACK(0615-7590)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more