Acetaminophen Extended Release
Medically reviewed on Aug 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7590
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• minor pain of arthritis
• muscular aches
• premenstrual and menstrual cramps
• the common cold
• temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
• pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
•take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
•swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
•do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
•do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age:
|•ask a doctor|
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
U.S. Patent 7,897,172
Distributed by: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48510 USA
M-05 REV. 10/14
|ACETAMINOPHEN EXTENDED RELEASE
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||REPACK(0615-7590)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more