Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 5g in 100g, ZINC UNDECYLENATE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Indiana Botanic Gardens
NDC Code: 10578-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 5%
Zinc undecylenate 20%
- cures athletes foot (dermatophytosis)
- clears up ringworm (tinea corporis)
- cures jock itch (tinea cruris)
Warnings: For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age
- for diaper rash
- on scalp or nails
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- if no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use for 4 weeks. (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- for jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
To reorder call: 1-800-644-8327
Use only of seal is unbroken
Manufactured by: Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.
Inactive ingredients: light mineral oil, white petrolatum, methylparaben
undecylenic acid, zinc undecylenate ointment
|Labeler - Indiana Botanic Gardens (005421771)|
|Registrant - Indiana Botanic Gardens (005421771)|
|Indiana Botanic Gardens||005421771||label, manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)