Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 5g in 100g, ZINC UNDECYLENATE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Indiana Botanic Gardens
NDC Code: 10578-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 5%
Zinc undecylenate 20%
- cures athletes foot (dermatophytosis)
- clears up ringworm (tinea corporis)
- cures jock itch (tinea cruris)
Warnings: For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age
- for diaper rash
- on scalp or nails
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- if no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use for 4 weeks. (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- for jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks
To reorder call: 1-800-644-8327
Use only of seal is unbroken
Manufactured by: Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.
Inactive ingredients: light mineral oil, white petrolatum, methylparaben
undecylenic acid, zinc undecylenate ointment
|Labeler - Indiana Botanic Gardens (005421771)|
|Registrant - Indiana Botanic Gardens (005421771)|
|Indiana Botanic Gardens||005421771||label, manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)