Antispetic Mouth Rinse
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: EUCALYPTOL .092kg in 100L, MENTHOL .042kg in 100L, METHYL SALICYLATE .060kg in 100L, THYMOL .064kg in 100L
Labeler: Onpoint, Inc
NDC Code: 51143-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
for this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth.
- These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 mL (2.3 FL OZ or 4 teaspoofuls) between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not sue
- this rinse is not intended to replace the brushing or flossing
- cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. Store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰ F)
water, alcohol (21.6%) sorbitol solution, flavor, poloxamer 407, benzoic acid, sucralose and/or sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol alginate, FD+C yellow no. 6, FD+C blue no. 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson + Johnson Healthcare products, distributor of Listerine.
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredients to
Live Better is a great way to meet the health of you busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better.
Live Better, for life.
2 Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
|ANTISPETIC MOUTH RINSE
eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate, thymol mouthwash
|Labeler - Onpoint, Inc (001367366)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.