Antispetic Mouth Rinse
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 21, 2020.
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: EUCALYPTOL .092kg in 100L, MENTHOL .042kg in 100L, METHYL SALICYLATE .060kg in 100L, THYMOL .064kg in 100L
Labeler: Onpoint, Inc
NDC Code: 51143-124
Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%
helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
• gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
• you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 mL (2.3 FL OZ or 4 teaspoofuls) between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds
then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
• children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
• children under 6 years of age: do not sue
• this rinse is not intended to replace the brushing or flossing
• cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. Store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰ F)
water, alcohol (21.6%) sorbitol solution, flavor, poloxamer 407, benzoic acid, sucralose and/or sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol alginate, FD+C yellow no. 6, FD+C blue no. 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson + Johnson Healthcare products, distributor of Listerine.
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredients to exacting standards.
Live Better is a great way to meet the health of you busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better.
Live Better, for life.
DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012
2 Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
|ANTISPETIC MOUTH RINSE
eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate, thymol mouthwash
|Labeler - Onpoint, Inc (001367366)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.