Antispetic Mouth Rinse
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: EUCALYPTOL .092kg in 100L, MENTHOL .042kg in 100L, METHYL SALICYLATE .060kg in 100L, THYMOL .064kg in 100L
Labeler: Onpoint, Inc
NDC Code: 51143-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%
• gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
• you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of
periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
• adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 mL (2.3 FL OZ or 4 teaspoofuls) between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds
then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
• children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
• children under 6 years of age: do not sue
• this rinse is not intended to replace the brushing or flossing
• cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. Store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰ F)
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredients to exacting standards.
Live Better is a great way to meet the health of you busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better.
Live Better, for life.
2 Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
|ANTISPETIC MOUTH RINSE
|Labeler - Onpoint, Inc (001367366)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.