Wal-phed by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- runny nose
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- store in a dry place and protect from light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
D Sinus & Allergy
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg / Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCI 60 mg / Nasal Decongestant
• Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes,
sinus congestion & pressure
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT
USE IF CARTON IS OPENED
OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN,
BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY
SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
Study, November 2010.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
chlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0111)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0111)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid