Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Geri-Gentle Corporation
NDC code: 69771-108
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 9, 2023.
Zinc Oxide (1.8% w/w)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Temporarily protects:
- minor cuts
- Dries the oozing and weeping of:
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- For External Use Only.
- Do not get into eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally as needed
- For diaper rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally with each diaper change
- Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat
- Contains color additives including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine).
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben Sodium, Steareth-20, Ceteth-10, Cetostearyl , Methylparaben, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Geri-Gentle Corporation (361663839)|
|SKYLARK CMC PVT. LTD.||650174824||MANUFACTURE(69771-108)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.