Acetaminophen Extra Strength by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-945
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL (2 TBSP) in the dosing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 90 mL (6 TBSP) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 11 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sodium saccharin, sucralose
Compare to the active ingredient
in Tylenol® Extra Strength*
Liquid, 500 mg
Pain reliever, Fever reducer
•Aspirin Free •Alcohol Free
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED
NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson &
Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
©2018 CVS/pharmacy CVS.com®
1-800-SHOP CVS V-11112
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||MANUFACTURE(69842-945), PACK(69842-945)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.