OXY Overnight Acne Reducing Patches
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 8, 2021.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8177
Salicylic acid 0.5%
Salicylic acid - Acne treatment
treats and helps prevent acne
For external use only
- keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- apply patch(es) to affected area(s)
- to remove, gently peel back patch and discard
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, water, nonoxynol-30, alcohol denatured, butylene glycol, C13-14 isoparaffin, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, kaolin, laureth-7, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, phytosphingosine, polysorbate 80, PVP, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide, sodium metabisulfite, sodium polyacrylate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, volcanic ash
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM - 5 PM (EST)
|OXY OVERNIGHT ACNE REDUCING PATCHES
salicylic acid patch
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Wart Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more