DAYCLEAR ALLERGY RELIEF
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 50mg
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC code: 58809-221
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 14, 2022.
DAYCLEAR- ALLERGY RELIEF (Chlophedianol HCl, Pyrilamine Maleate) TABLET
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DayClear Allergy Relief Tablet 30 count
Chlophedianol HCl 25 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- New symptoms occur
ask a health profession before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses per 24-hours
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours
- children under the age of 6: do not use
- avoid excess heat and humidity
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, starch
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
|DAYCLEAR ALLERGY RELIEF
chlophedianol hcl, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.