SanaTos Children Cough and Congestion Cherry
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Pharmadel LLC
NDC code: 55758-013
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2022.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
|Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain the bronchial tubes
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough lasts more than 7 days, tends to come back, or accompained by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
do not give a child more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1-2 teaspoonful s (tsps) every 4 hours|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age||½-1 teaspoonful (tsp) every 4 hours|
|Children under 2 years of age||consult a doctor|
- sodium: 3 mg per teasponful
- store at 20- 25º C (68- 77º F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup included
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xanthan gum.
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9 AM to 5 PM EST or www.pharmadel.com
Seaford, DE 19973
|SANATOS CHILDREN COUGH AND CONGESTION CHERRY
dextromethorphan hbr and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (030129680)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.