Vitamin A and D by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 7, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 935mg in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-090
- temporarily protects and relieves
- minor cuts
- chapped or cracked skin and lips
- for external use only
- condition worsens
- if symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- avoid contact with eyes
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
- store at controlled room temperature 68- 77 ºF (20-25 ºC)
- Use only if packaging is intact.
corn oil, light mineral oil, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D
|VITAMIN A AND D
skin protectant ointment
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Ultra Seal Corporation||944090448||manufacture(53329-090)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.