Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 319mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 577mg in 1g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-238
STYE- mineral oil and petrolatum gel
Mineral oil 31.9%
White petrolatum 57.7%
- temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eye
- as a lubricant to prevent further irritation of the eye
For external use only
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
Do not use if cap neck-seal is cut, broken, or missing.
- Keep carton for full drug facts.
microcrystalline wax, stearic acid, wheat germ oil
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp. Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
CLINICALLY PROVEN SYMPTOMATIC RELIEF
Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including:
mineral oil and petrolatum gel
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 138 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Patient Information
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose