Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 17, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Lifetech Resources, LLC
NDC Code: 65643-010
Topical Analgesic Pain Relief Cream
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Keep out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. Children under 2 yrs. of age: consult a physician.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Proprietary Blend of Fatty Acid Esters, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
260 Smith Street
Farmingdale, NY 11735
|Labeler - Lifetech Resources, LLC (662559110)|
|Lifetech Resources, LLC||662559110||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, ActivICE, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more