Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Lifetech Resources, LLC
NDC Code: 65643-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Topical Analgesic Pain Relief Cream
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Keep out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. Children under 2 yrs. of age: consult a physician.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Proprietary Blend of Fatty Acid Esters, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
260 Smith Street
Farmingdale, NY 11735
|Labeler - Lifetech Resources, LLC (662559110)|
|Lifetech Resources, LLC||662559110||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more