Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Bright Future Pharmaceuticals Factory
NDC Code: 10884-2228
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Relievers - Fever Reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with the common cold, headache, toothache, muscular aches, to reduce fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• More than 6tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cayse severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
• Skin reddening
If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• For more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
• For more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
• Symptoms do not improve
• New symptoms occur
• Pain or fever persists or gets worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• Take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
• Swallow whole – do not crush, chew or dissolve
• Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
• Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
• Ask a doctor
* Don’t store above 25°C * keep tightly closed.
Corn starch, Ethylparaben, Povidone, Propylparaben, Stearic acid, Pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycollate
(626)-287-4700 M-F 9am to 5 pm PST
|Labeler - Bright Future Pharmaceuticals Factory (663118677)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.