Tork Premium Hand Sanitizer Foam Alcohol-Free
Medically reviewed on March 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1g in 100mL
Labeler: SCA Tissue North America
NDC Code: 49351-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
0.1% Benzalkonium Chloride
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness persist.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- Place hands under the dispenser allow 0.4ml of foam into hands, rub thoroughly over the surface of both hands for at least 30 seconds, and then allow hands dry.
- Water (Aqua), Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Glycereth- 2 Cocoate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Fragrance, Dihydroxyethyl Cocamine Oxide.
SCA TISSUE NORTH AMERICA
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956
40 02 13
with 0.1% Benzalkonium Chloride
FR Déinfectant pour
avec 0.1% Benzalkonium
ES Desinfectante de
con 0.1% Benzalkonium
27 fl oz
|TORK PREMIUM HAND SANITIZER FOAM ALCOHOL-FREE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - SCA Tissue North America (005694349)|
|Registrant - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.