Linkus Lozenges Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 27, 2020.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5mg
Labeler: Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
NDC Code: 44237-003
Cough Suppresant, Oral Anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persisted headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
- A cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 12 years and over Take 1-2 lozenges every 2 to 3 hours not more than 8 lozenges in 24 hours
Children 6 years to under 12 years Take 1 lozenge every 5 to 6 hours not more than 4 lozenges in 24 hours
Children under 6 years of age Consult your doctor
- store in a cool, dry place, below 25 degrees C
- Protect from heat and light
- Diabetic patients should not use linkus lozenges without the advice of physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking lozenges as it may alter blood glucose levels
Herbion USA Inc.
Williamsville NY 14221
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Cherry Flavor, Colorants Red No. 40, Eucalyptus Oil, Hyssop, Large leaf Geiger Tree, Lesser Galangal, Licorice, Liquid Glucose, Long Pepper, Malabar Nut, Sugar, Sweet Violet
Questions or comments:
1-888-654-3724 Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm or visit www.Herbion.com
COUGH SUPPRESSANT/ORAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. (645482936)|
|Registrant - Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. (645482936)|
|Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.||645482936||relabel, manufacture|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- ... +4 more