Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 25, 2019.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 80mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-363
Isopropyl alcohol 80% v/v (equivalent to 75% w/w)
Antiseptic hand wash
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1.651.222.5352 (number is in the U.S.)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin
Questions? call 1-800.392.3392
Hand Sanitizer with Skin Conditioner
Isopropyl alcohol 80% v/v
(equivalent to 75% w/w)
1200mL (40.6 US FL OZ)
This product may be patented
Ecolab · 1 Ecolab Place · St Paul MN 55102 USA · tel: 1 800 392 3392
© 2018 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
www.ecolab.com · 759853/5301/0718
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|